Meet Dr. Godat
David M. Godat M.D. provides complete services in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. He specializes in breast and body contouring plastic surgery. He has mastered the use of the internal bra in breast augmentation and breast lift surgery and in correcting previously done breast surgery. With this, Dr. Godat can achieve results that were previously unattainable. Dr. Godat has also incorporated a relatively new technique in breast reduction that offers better shape and longer lasting results. He has mastered the technique of vertical reduction mammaplasty and modified it to better serve the needs of his patients.
A Dallas native, Dr. Godat is a second-generation Dallas physician whose family has been providing kind, compassionate patient-oriented care for over 50 years. Instilled with this tradition, Dr. Godat looks forward to bringing this care to you for your cosmetic and reconstructive surgery needs.
Understanding your needs as a patient and providing the best possible care is Dr. Godat’s top priority.
- Diplomat of the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Fellow American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
Education & Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Resident Physician in Integrated Program in Plastic and General Surgery, Milwaukee Wisconsin
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, M.D., Dallas, Texas
- Stanford University, A.B. , Stanford, California